IRON-ON PATCH MAMA 19 x 4 cm 1 PCE
product unavailableadd to wish list
It does not matter if you are looking for a way to refresh an old wardrobe or you want to decorate a newly sewn item, our vinyl iron-on transfers will be the icing on the cake of your project.
They are very easy to apply and you will enjoy the effect in just a few moments.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR FOIL:
The foil we use is premium and environmentally friendly. It does not contain PVC, plasticizers and heavy metals. It has the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class I certificate.
They can be applied to the fabrics such as cotton, linen, polyester, jeans, and stretch fabrics with a small amount of elastane.
Washing max at 40 degrees on the left side.
Ironing on the left side only.
1. Prepare baking paper and iron (or press, eg Cricut press, if you have one).
2. Wash and iron the surface to be decorated.
3. Arrange the iron-on labels. ATTENTION! do not remove the clear foil.
4. Place baking paper on top of the labels.
Turn off the steam function of the iron and warm it up by setting a temperature between the 2nd and 3rd dots (160 ° C / 320 ° F).
5. Press the hot iron firmly against the paper and labels (the correct pressure is 2.5-3 bar) and wait 15 seconds. Do not move the iron over the pattern!
6. Wait 2 seconds and carefully remove the protective foil (attention may be warm).
7. Replace the baking paper.
8. Press down with the iron for 3 seconds.
You are done!