PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
The administrator of your personal data is Aleksandra Michalik, an entrepreneur running a business under the name PPHU Aleksandra Michalik, NIP 6351648913, REGON 243697961, ul. Tyska 15g, 43-176 Gostyń.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you want to create a User Account in our store and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data. Your data is processed by us only for purposes related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it. In particular, it is about:
- Provision of services offered in the Store.
- Order fulfillment.
- Newsletter submission.
- Direct marketing other than the newsletter.
BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA:
- The contract of sale or actions taken at your request to conclude it (art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO).
- We have a legal obligation related to accounting (art.6 par.1 lit.c RODO).
- Your consent expressed in the Store (art.6 par.1 lit.a RODO).
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to determine, assert or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Our legitimate interest, which is direct marketing (art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO).
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes (art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO).
- Our legitimate interest in testing customer satisfaction (art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO).
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a sales contract.
You can withdraw your consent at any time, but the processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will process your data only for the period in which we have a legal basis for this, i.e. until:
- we will cease to have a legal obligation, obliging us to process your data,
- the possibility of determining, investigating or defending any claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties ceases,
- you withdraw your consent to data processing if it was its basis,
- Your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing.
depending on what applies and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable law, including connection encryption using an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- correcting them,
- processing restrictions,
- requests to transfer data to another administrator.
In addition, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation - to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator) and if personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our store, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, tablet, phone, etc.),
- allow you to use all the functions of the Store,
- do not change the settings of your devices.
Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies,
In this store, cookies are used to:
- remembering information about your session,
- sharing Store functions.
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to turn them off in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Like most stores of this type, we use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. In particular, it can be:
- software provider needed to run an online store,
- payment provider,
- accounting office,
- software provider that facilitates business operations (e.g. accounting software),
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data.
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
If you want to dispel your doubts or exercise your rights regarding personal data, write to the email address: ola @olabela.pl